Installing Our App
Android protects users from inadvertent downloading and installing apps from locations other than the Google Play store. Even if you wanted to add some Amazon apps, they will be blocked. It blocks these installs until the user opts into/enables “Unknown sources” in Settings > Security on their device.
Please make this simple configuration change before you try and install our app (NO WORRIES, OUR APP IS 100% SAFE and SECURE!)
We have chosen not to include our app in the Google Play Store because of the very high fees Google charges.
To install apps that you downloaded from somewhere besides the Google app store or the company that made your phone, you need to allow installation from “unknown sources”.
How to allow installation from “unknown sources” on your phone
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings Settings icon > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right). (3 dots)
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
Android® 7.x & lower
- From a Home screen, navigate to Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Note If unavailable, tap Security.
- Tap the Unknown sources switch to turn on or off.
- Note If unavailable, Unknown sources to turn on or off. Enabled when check mark is present.
- To continue, review prompt then tap OK.
Since there are so many phones and Android OS versions, the process of enabling installation from unknown sources may differ, please use the links below for more information.
How to Install Apps From Unknown Sources on Android
How to Install Apps on Android 8.0 Without “Unknown Sources” Setting
How To Enable Third Party App Installing On Android – Unknown Sources Tutorial
How to Allow Unknown Sources on SAMSUNG Galaxy A11 – Install and Download Apps From Unknown Sources
It’s important that you disable this setting once you’re done using it. To turn it off, simply toggle the setting to off. If you are having difficulty installing our app, please contact us.