Online Gambling. How to go Big.
Online Gambling. How to go big. You’ve heard the saying ‘go big or go home’, right? Which essentially means, if you’re going to do something, do it properly . Go full on and get the absolute most out of the experience. It’s great advice for pretty much everything in life. Including online gambling. But how exactly do you go big in online gambling and get the biggest value from it? Let’s take a look.
1. The biggest reward. Without a doubt, the biggest reward you’ll be offered in online gambling is a welcome bonus. The incentive you’re given for signing up at a particular casino. These can come in many forms, such as:
Now wait for it, these are good
No deposit bonuses – no need to pay a deposit. Just claim your free cash and play (sometimes on a particular game or games, sometimes on a game of your choice)
Free spins bonuses – again no need to make a deposit. Although this time instead of being given free cash, you’ll be given X amount of free spins to play a particular slot or slots. And whatever you win, you keep.
Match bonuses – here you will need to pay a deposit. However the amount of cash you receive will be significantly more than that of a no deposit bonus. You’ll make a deposit of X amount. And the casino will match that same deposit amount to a certain percentage, such as 100%, 50$ or 25%.
Tiered bonuses – with tiered bonuses you won’t just be offered one bonus. You’ll be offered a series. Usually anywhere between 2 to 4. You’ll be able to claim these on your first deposits at your casino. And they’ll usually be match bonuses either combined with free spins, or on their own. Claim one, claim them all, and start your online casino journey with a bang!
2. The biggest advantage. Strangely enough, the biggest advantage to playing for real money online is the opportunity to play for free first. We know, it sounds bizarre. Why would you want to play for free when you can hit the ground running and start playing for real money right away with online gambling? Actually the answer is simple. Because it can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Saving Money? I’m all ears.
Why? Because when you first start out playing at an online casino, the excitement and the adrenaline of it all could lead to you making poor. And often expensive decisions. That’s why it’s best to practise playing for free first in a stress-free, risk-free environment. Learn the ropes. Learn which games you enjoy playing and have a feel for. And then when you’re at your most confident, that’s when you make the transition to real money play. We’re not saying you won’t still make mistakes and learn lessons. But at least you’ll have experience and knowledge on your side. And that’s more valuable than any potential win.
3. The biggest bet. This one’s not difficult. The biggest bet you can place is always the maximum bet at any table or slot. Often you won’t be eligible for the top payout unless you place the maximum bet. So obviously it makes sense to always go big, right? Wrong.
While it’s true that big jackpots and progressive payouts in online gambling only pay out on a max bet, it’s still possible to win significant amounts by placing smaller bets. Plus you won’t run the risk of blowing through your entire bankroll in a matter of minutes. Another strategy is to place a series of smaller bets followed by a max bet. And then to repeat that sequence throughout your gaming session. This way you’ll still be giving yourself the advantage of a max bet every now and then. While still keeping your bankroll in mind. With max bets often going as high as $500 per spin. There aren’t many online gamblers who can afford to place the biggest bet every spin, every time. Make sure to always play responsibly and protect your bankroll. And you’ll be onto a winner.
So what else does online gambling have to offer?
4. The biggest games. It goes without saying that slots are by far the biggest drawcard of any online casino. And with good reason. They’re bright, dynamic, vibrant, and they’re packed full of winning potential. What’s more, they also have the potential to pay out some of the biggest jackpots too. Which means a life-changing jackpot could be yours with just a single spin!
It’s worth noting in online gambling, however, that slots can also have a bigger house edge too, sometimes as high as 15% on certain games. What this means is that over time, the casino can take up to 15% of your bets as profit. Which it needs to do in order to stay in business. There is a way to minimize the impact on your bankroll though. And that’s by looking at each individual slot’s RTP before placing a bet.
RTP (or Return to Player) is a theoretical percentage that represents the amount of money you can win back over time on a particular game. The higher the RTP, the better for the player in the long-term. Which in slots, is anything over 95%. Choose one of these slots. And in theory, for every $1 you play, you’ll win $0.95 back. It’s important to remember that this is only a theoretical number though. And not an absolute. So you’ll still need to pay close attention to your bankroll and your bets when online gambling. But if you want to have big fun on slots, always look for a big RTP first.
This is great info! What now.
5. The biggest way to play. Finally, the biggest and best way to approach online casino gaming is by having fun! Yes, it’s always wise to consider your bet size, your bankroll and your choice of games. But if you want to go big in the most exciting way possible, just have fun! Online Gambling should only ever be seen as pure entertainment. Playing your favourite titles, placing bets, and enjoying the thrill of the outcome when the reels come to a stop or the cards are dealt. The minute you start taking gambling too seriously, you’ll be breaking the golden rule. So no matter what happens, have fun, enjoy yourself, take it easy, and you’ll always be a winner no matter what the outcome!